Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

2008 wr250x, sorta new guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trashbox

2008 wr250x, sorta new guy Empty
PostSubject: 2008 wr250x, sorta new guy   2008 wr250x, sorta new guy EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Registered a long time ago, but just posted today. Bought a 2008 new in '09. Love the bike, but as it's my second bike it doesn't get as much use as it deserves. So far it's bone stock aside from tires. I'm not one for performance mods, but do want to make it more comfortable for some road trips. I'm thinking wandering from national forest to national forest exploring on long weekends.

Just ordered a 49t sprocket and new chain. Would love some WRR wheels so I can swap between street and offroad. Maybe a larger gas tank someday, but I can manage hauling a 1 gallon can. Probably going to try the cutting board rack in the next few weeks too.

Been feeling bad for neglecting the wr with only 5000 miles in 3 years. Hoping to be more active around here. This board is great with all the information. I'm generally able to answer any question I have by searching/reading so I haven't felt the need to post yet.

So, thanks everyone for all the information and the great board devoted to these bikes.
Back to top Go down

2008 wr250x, sorta new guy
Page 1 of 1