Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks Empty
PostSubject: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 pm

I know a lot of you guys have probably seen this already but I felt like this was the right place for it to be.

Both Racks are RotoPax compatible and the Big Rack is also Givi Monokey compatible. The Big rack has the same dimensions in relation to placement to the seat and is the same overall length, the width is about 2 inches wider overall and the slots have been enlarged from .25x1.25" to .313x1.5" approximately. The RotoPax placement is also in the same correlation to the 4 main mounting bolts on both racks.
I would like to thank everyone who has given me input this product and also for keeping me very busy. (I can't seem to make these fast enough!)
I will continue to make these until sales dries up, so if you are reading this post 6 months from now still feel free to contact me.
As of today Prices are
Slim Rack Kit - $120 + $10 Shipping Domestic +$25 for International

Big Rack Kit- $160 + $10 Shipping Domestic +$25 for International

Both kits include 4 Spacers .50 x 1.630" / 6 Stainless Steel M6x1.0 x 60mm (2 to be used for Rotopax mounting) / 4 Stainless Steel M6 locknuts (for use with aftermarket tailight kits)

Send a Private Message to jnscaggs to order

Slim Rack on the left, Big Rack on the Right
for more pictures look in the Sweet Mods thread for Billet Cargo Rack
The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks Photo_14 The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks 211
Back to top Go down
Otter

Otter

PostSubject: Re: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:55 pm

I love this rack and I often use it with the Rotopax mount. I purchased the Big Rack in black (they may only come in silver now). Delivery was fast. The installation is pretty simple and if you have a cordless drill and some drill bits takes less than an hour (more like 30 min).

The rack is pre-drilled to hold the Rotopax mount configured fore/aft or sideways and the proper stainless steel bolts to secure it directly to the rack are included by Jnscaggs. If you really need the rack space, you can remove the entire Rotopax mount (or install it) in less than a minute onto the billet rack. These are a great combo; the strong rack, and great fuel transport system. I actually strap luggage on top of the Rotopax.

If you are curious about how strong the fuel containers are, take a look at the Two Brothers Adventure demo starting at about 4:38 on the video. That demo showed me that Rotopax was the gas container I wanted to carry, and the Jnscaggs rack fully integrates with Rotopax.

Rotopax Demo by Two Brothers Adventures

Here are some pics with the Rotopax system.

The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks Img_2418

The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks Img_2419

The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks Img_2420

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Pokey

Pokey

PostSubject: Re: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:03 am

Racks still available?
Back to top Go down
rideblue

rideblue

PostSubject: Re: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:33 am

Super nice rack, Very high quality simple to mount up ..  TWO Thumbs up..thumb..thumb
Back to top Go down
NewfieThumper

NewfieThumper

PostSubject: Re: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Where can you get these racks now?
Back to top Go down
Otter

Otter

PostSubject: Re: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 pm

The racks are show they are still available on ebay. Search for "WR250 billet rack." His come up at the top in the regular and large sizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks   The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Slim & Big Racks, Billet Cargo Racks
Page 1 of 1