Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How Low Can A Thief Go?

Go down 
+2
mwakey
Fargo_Wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

How Low Can A Thief Go? Empty
PostSubject: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Please read this....

Stolen

Yeah, I know it's bike related, even though it's not a Yamaha, but the victim was recently diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy.

dddog budah

HOPEFULLY the thief will do the right things:

A: Return the bike no questions asked.

And:

B: Board a ferry for Vancouver Island, but disappear mid crossing.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 pm

That really sucks. I doubt that scumbag knew about the kid's problem when he stold the bike, so hopefully he hears about it and has one hell of a guilt trip for the stupid ass thing he did and return the poor kid his bike while he can still ride.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 pm

I have my bike cabled to the house and the bumper of my truck. My quad and other bike are tied together with T1 transport chain. Bikes are a hot commodity and the people who steal them have no conscience whatsoever about who they hurt in the process. A bolt cutter is a tool of the trade for bike thieves.

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Fargo_Wolf wrote:

Oh give me a break Fargo, stop trying to play the "tough guy" act, you aren't all that good at it...

On topic, the thief is the lowest kind of low, he/she/it deserves nothing short of a hot cattle prod up the ass.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 am

SheWolf wrote:
I have my bike cabled to the house and the bumper of my truck. My quad and other bike are tied together with T1 transport chain. Bikes are a hot commodity and the people who steal them have no conscience whatsoever about who they hurt in the process.

A bolt cutter is a tool of the trade for bike thieves.
In Montana, a Browning High Power with ten of Double Tap's finest in the mag is a tool of the trade for bike owners.

In Montana, if you want to play big boy games with peoples' property, you get to play by big boy rules with the owners. No snivelling allowed. I've said it before and I'll say it again: we don't shoot enough dirtbags these days.

In Canada - and many places in the US - there is very, very little deterrence to thieves. Because of the overwhelmed CJS, they know policing is in reality nonexistant. Then they have the black figure of crime pyramid working on their side. In the unlikely event they're actually sentenced, their time in jail will be minimal. Hell, for someone without a conscience, morals, and a sense of self respect, being a thief is a rather rational career choice.

But what's possibly worse is all these people who buy stereos, dirt bikes, kayaks, etc at "an unbelievable price" and deliberately don't ask any questions or think about why somebody is selling something for about a quarter or third of what it's really worth. We didn't catch up with the buyers very often, but when we did, I used to take particular pleasure out of charging them with possession of stolen property. The pathetic thing was that about half the time they were well enough off that they could have afforded to buy the item legally rather than shopping for hot goods all the time.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:34 am

Fargo_Wolf wrote:
Please read this....

Stolen

Yeah, I know it's bike related, even though it's not a Yamaha, but the victim was recently diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy.

dddog budah

HOPEFULLY the thief will do the right things:

A: Return the bike no questions asked.

And:

Tibarus wrote:
Fargo_Wolf wrote:

Oh give me a break Fargo, stop trying to play the "tough guy" act, you aren't all that good at it...

On topic, the thief is the lowest kind of low, he/she/it deserves nothing short of a hot cattle prod up the ass.

Come on guys help me out! GAHHHH

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 am

*chuckles* Yammy, you ARE loved you know. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: How Low Can A Thief Go?   How Low Can A Thief Go? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Low Can A Thief Go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: