Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

250km without a mechanical breakdown!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndon

250km without a mechanical breakdown! Empty
PostSubject: 250km without a mechanical breakdown!   250km without a mechanical breakdown! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 am

Hi everyone,

We thought we would share this with you on how just good a bike this is... we run a trail riding company in Spain www.Torotrail.com .. our fleet of 10 bikes have down collectively 250,000km without a mechanical breakdown!.. and that is riding some of the toughest terrain there is with most bikes having more than one accident per day throughout there life all that with 3 different riders a week on them.. they now need pistons and rings.. ready for another season... amazing bikes thats all we can say... would that have been the case if the bikes had been orange? hmmmm....

We will post more on the forum as we have a wealth of knowledge about these little animals.. and questions please ask... Cheers Lyndon
Back to top Go down
MedicineBow

PostSubject: Better title: 250k km without a breakdown   250km without a mechanical breakdown! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

When I saw the title, I was expecting a more sarcastic, complaining post about what a lemon he'd bought :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: 250km without a mechanical breakdown!   250km without a mechanical breakdown! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Ha, nice! As rental bikes I'm sure they lead a pretty hard life too.

Mine just crossed 38,000 miles (~62,000km) and never had a real issue so I'm sure there's plenty of life in those beasties still! thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 250km without a mechanical breakdown!   250km without a mechanical breakdown! Empty

Back to top Go down

250km without a mechanical breakdown!
Page 1 of 1