Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on?

Go down 
2 posters

What Will Obama's Campaign focus Be?
He will proudly run on his policies and accomplishments from his first term in office.
What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? Empty20%What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
He will avoid his record to date and focus on attacking Romney and fear mongering.
What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? Empty80%What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? Empty
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? Empty
PostSubject: What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on?   What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Simple enough...
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on?   What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm

No doubt he would utilize both strategies....like any given , professional politician.
That's what's expected of him.
Maybe he'll try to break the mold...but he's workin in a pretty tough climate...alot to worry about nowadays.
Here's me, hopin he runs an honourable campain, and wins. But I usually don't wish much on politicians...
Whomever gets the reigns...I wish them well.
Back to top Go down

What will Obama's Re-Election Campaign Focus on?
Page 1 of 1