Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What have you built lately?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Lightning

Max Lightning

What have you built lately? Empty
PostSubject: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:34 am

Check out what a mate has built, in his shed, out of nine XR600 engines.
To see more go to http://thekneeslider.com/ and search for Russells Radial.
What have you built lately? Sutton-honda-radial
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:37 am

Gotta love it when somebody's first post is "advertising" something that's got nothing to do with the overall forum budah

I'm not clicking anything above.

topes topes :nono:

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

motokid wrote:
Gotta love it when somebody's first post is "advertising" something that's got nothing to do with the overall forum budah

It's fine. And it is worth a look.
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Haha Motokid! I gotta agree with you though it's a bit edgy... I would be skeptical as well if I didn't already know the website. Even more puzzling is that Paul (site owner) doesn't make a penny out of the average user (just if you buy something from ebay coming from his page dunno . As far as I know he doesn't do it for money, so its weird to plug him here as a first post scratch scratch

Anyway there's some pretty good things to read there. Definitely worth a look thumb
Back to top Go down
Max Lightning

Max Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:40 am

Sorry if it seemed like I was advertising for another site or my post seemed sketchy.
All I was trying to do is show eveybody what can be achieved with a little inginuity and a lot of knowledge.
I only posted the link to kneeslider because that is where the history of the build is. If you prefer not to use the kneeslider site, go to you tube and seach Russells Radial which is where I had originally posted the videos I shot so Paul could embed them on his site, I guess to save bandwidth.
I think Russell is a brilliantly clever man and to be so positive in the face of failure is an inspiration.
As far as off forum most of the posts in "Off Topic" forum aren't about wr250r/x's.
Both myself (I love my wr250r) and Russell ride local trails, so dedicated is Russell that he engineered and built an 8 meter span bridge to complete one of his loops.
Hope this clears the air a little.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
chris07r6

PostSubject: Re: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:19 pm

motokid wrote:

Dude if it bothers you just move on to the next post... looks to me like he was just proud of his work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you built lately?   What have you built lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you built lately?
Page 1 of 1