Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What size are the radiator hoses?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bikeman

What size are the radiator hoses? Empty
PostSubject: What size are the radiator hoses?   What size are the radiator hoses? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Poked a pinhole in very end of lower hose on trail and was able to trim to stop leak.
Want to get some spare hose at auto supply store to keep on bike but can't find info on what size or specs to buy.
Any help appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: What size are the radiator hoses?   What size are the radiator hoses? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am

Bikeman wrote:
Poked a pinhole in very end of lower hose on trail and was able to trim to stop leak.
Want to get some spare hose at auto supply store to keep on bike but can't find info on what size or specs to buy.
Any help appreciated.
You can buy some cool blue or red replacement kits, but I gather that's not what you're looking for. I don't suppose you thought to keep the trimmed off bit?
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: What size are the radiator hoses?   What size are the radiator hoses? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

I do believe they are 3/4" ID
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What size are the radiator hoses?   What size are the radiator hoses? Empty

Back to top Go down

What size are the radiator hoses?
Page 1 of 1