Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

'Powerline' exploration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

'Powerline' exploration Empty
PostSubject: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 am

boogn1sh and I explored a powerline that went up into some National Forest land near the Mill Creek area on Tuesday. we didn't have a lot of time...just a few hours....but we'll definately have to explore it more when we have a full day.
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:23 am

Nice one. This video is a lot clearer than the slap ones. Keep doin' what you're doin'. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 am

cool video thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 am

thumb Sounds like STP or Toad the Wet Sprocket in there. You gotta watch out for those death cookies; they'll eat you. wink

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Nice video! I like the classic Pearl Jam...haven't heard that in years. What camera are you using?
Back to top Go down
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

PostSubject: Re: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 am

yeah, i thought the PJ was a good choice although i really don't like using music with vocals...but it seems to fit allright...aside from the whole 'meaning' of the song...but it has the phrase 'took a drive today' and that was pretty cool;) and the title is 'Rearview' and i used some 'rearview' footage so,,,you know.

i'm using a Go-Pro Hero and i'm glad u brought it up a-t and here's why: i hope to upload a 'Powerline' revision later today which i've incorporated some hand held stuff with a JVC Evio...i think it's added a whole new dimenstion to these...but Adobe Premiere seems to have a problem with my helmet-cam footage. I used MovieMaker on 'Powerline' only but did everything using Premiere on 'revision'. the JVC stuff is just awesome...but,if i get it up, look for these little 'jump-cuts' in the hel-cam footage...one as boogn1sh wheelies around the first power pole and another right before i take the dive off the 'death cookie' (love that one, SW). i'm sure it has something to do with my input settings when i upload vid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Powerline' exploration   'Powerline' exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

'Powerline' exploration
Page 1 of 1