Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SM PRO wheel bearing info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Black

Mr.Black

SM PRO wheel bearing info Empty
PostSubject: SM PRO wheel bearing info   SM PRO wheel bearing info EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 pm

I thought I would post up the info I have found on the SM PRO wheels from Wheeling Cycle Supply.
The hubs are from a company in the UK called Talon and after talking to Forrest from Wheeling and someone from Talon I have found out that the front and rear hubs take 6005 bearings. The rear takes three bearings, two on the sprocket side one on the disk side.
There are a few videos on Youtube showing how to change the bearings, these hubs make the bearings rather easy to change out so if you watch the videos you shouldn't have too many problems. deal
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: SM PRO wheel bearing info   SM PRO wheel bearing info EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 am

Thank You very much for posting that info! thumb

Are the youTube videos you mention for general bearing swapping, or SM PRO specific?
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: SM PRO wheel bearing info   SM PRO wheel bearing info EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Are you talking about the Wheeling 17s or the 18/21's ? Cause I'm pretty sure the 18/21 kits at one time used OEM hubs.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Black

Mr.Black

PostSubject: Re: SM PRO wheel bearing info   SM PRO wheel bearing info EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Sorry yes I'm speaking of the 18 21 wheels. As for the hubs I gues they change that somewhere along the way, I know the wheels I have are about 2 years old now sofa me that into consideration as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM PRO wheel bearing info   SM PRO wheel bearing info Empty

Back to top Go down

SM PRO wheel bearing info
Page 1 of 1