Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Soon to be wr250r/x owner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedtrippy

speedtrippy

Soon to be wr250r/x owner Empty
PostSubject: Soon to be wr250r/x owner   Soon to be wr250r/x owner EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:42 am

Great idea for a site. I've been keeping up with ADV Rider and Thumper Talk.
I hope to gain and share info. When I saw that you were starting a site from the ADV Post, I knew it would be successful. Good times ahead.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be wr250r/x owner   Soon to be wr250r/x owner EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am

Welcome aboard, Speedy! I'm sure this place will be a wealth of info once the technical stuff and whatever else that can be useful gets posted. The more who get involved, the more things we can all utilize and help each other out with. thumb

WeaveR

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be wr250r/x owner   Soon to be wr250r/x owner EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 pm

I guess you can put me in the (hopefully) soon to be owner... saw this site in the ADV Rider thread so I guess I'll be lurking here too! wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be wr250r/x owner   Soon to be wr250r/x owner EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:07 am

Hey Weaver! Always more room for owners and owners to be! thumb

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be wr250r/x owner   Soon to be wr250r/x owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Soon to be wr250r/x owner
Page 1 of 1