Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pa Dual Sport group Ride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coop

Coop

Pa Dual Sport group Ride Empty
PostSubject: Pa Dual Sport group Ride   Pa Dual Sport group Ride EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:34 pm

No really a report, but I belong to a dual sport "club" that is mainly in SW Pa but we have members in Ohio, New York and Eastern Pa as well. It's really just a forum where we post about rides, technical questions, etc., and we all get together once in awhile to ride. The site is called Rufcut Riders (I hate the name but that's another issue LOL).

Yesterday a group of 13 of us met at a forum member's house in Franklin, PA and the did 160 miles of mainly dirt roads around the Allegheny National Forest area. I'm the guy in the all black gear with blue t-shirt and Hi-Viz Fly helmet. I also have the only WRR on this ride.

A couple other members took these pics. I am just going to post the link to a slideshow since there are 40 pics and that would take forever to load.

https://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/SVCoop/RCR%20DS%2008-11-12/?albumview=slideshow
Back to top Go down

Pa Dual Sport group Ride
Page 1 of 1