Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Custom seat...........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

Custom seat........... Empty
PostSubject: Custom seat...........   Custom seat........... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Never saw one these before either...............

http://www.rickmayercycle.com/gallery/Yamaha_2009_WR250R_Solo_Vin.jpg

Custom seat........... Yamaha_2009_WR250R_Solo_Vin
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Custom seat........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom seat...........   Custom seat........... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:
Never saw one these before either...
Well, I've never seen it before either. But after spending ten hours riding the other day, I have come to the conclusion that the stock seat simply has to go. Maybe if I had a... ummmmm.... Rubenesque... build like Shewolf, the seat wouldn't chomp on my ass so bad. But that thing is bloody painful after a long day of sit down riding - even when you start spending a lot of the time standing just because the seat is so damned uncomfortable. Kudos to buddy who put on the long hours in Alaska in that seat.

And a sheepskin or whatever isn't an option - I'm on tiptoes as it is with the Yamalink (but no Yamaha adjustment dialed in). So a custom seat it shall be, and ideally one that actually lowers the ride a little.
Back to top Go down

Custom seat...........
Page 1 of 1