Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My WR250R at 5500 Miles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matt_leit

matt_leit

My WR250R at 5500 Miles  Empty
PostSubject: My WR250R at 5500 Miles    My WR250R at 5500 Miles  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:23 pm

I bought this bike back in June 2012, and it has been a blast. It's taken a few crashes offroad, and one slide on the road. And it still looks and runs great!

It currently has a Flatland Radiator Guard/Skid Plate , Edge Tailight, Seal Savers, Cycra Probends, currently a cheap stock size Fly Blue handlebars, and Avon Distanzia tires. (Also ordered a Graves Hi-Flo exhaust insert off of Ebay (wouldn't have bought it for full retail!) that should be here tomorrow. I'll post a video with sound and post here about what I notice!

I've ridden out to the coast (Live near Seattle, WA...About 100 miles each way) , rode it on local trails, use it as my daily driver and on the highway. ride it whether it be rain or shine, and this bike takes it all in stride. (Some of the photos were taken before certain mods thumb )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have to stop myself before I spend all night posting pictures haha Very happy I also video some of the shorter rides and post them on vimeo, although my computer is slow which causes the editing to result in some timing being off.

www.vimeo.com/yamabluerider <---CLICK (In almost every video I take the bike on a highway at some point. It will cruise at 60-70MPH comfortably for me! And my engine/exhaust/sprocket is all stock.)

Long story short, I Love this bike. wings
Back to top Go down
jckid

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R at 5500 Miles    My WR250R at 5500 Miles  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Your bike looks good with the Distanzias. I think it's the first R I've seen with them. Great tires. I plan on putting a set on my X soon.
Back to top Go down
matt_leit

matt_leit

PostSubject: Jckid   My WR250R at 5500 Miles  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks jckid! The Distanzias have been perfect so far! Granted, it would be nicer to have a more aggressive tread off road, but I do 90% of my riding on the slab. Great tires for sure! thumb ( just a heads up, after I ordered my Dinstanzias I saw that it said "tubeless" on the sidewall! I thought that I ordered the wrong ones at first, but as I found out its perfectly ok to use tubes in them according to the manufacturer )
Back to top Go down
sshabro

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R at 5500 Miles    My WR250R at 5500 Miles  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:50 am

You live in WA ?! I live in Woodinville and love my 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R at 5500 Miles    My WR250R at 5500 Miles  Empty

Back to top Go down

My WR250R at 5500 Miles
Page 1 of 1