Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member from St. Louis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldbaldsob

New member from St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: New member from St. Louis   New member from St. Louis EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Hey WR250 nuts! Just joined after buying my 2nd WR250X last October. I had a 2008 WR250X but sold it in order to make a different, impulsive motorcycle purchase. Ever since, I could not get the WR250X out of my head. It is such and insane bike on curvy roads; more fun than any motorcycle has a right to have. When the black ones came out in '09, I really wanted one again but just never got around to pulling the trigger due to school commitments (i.e. expensive tuition). After getting out of school, I decided to reward myself and I set out to find a black WR250X. I found a new leftover one on Cycle Trader and made a beeline to buy it. These are the most underrated motorcycles ever built! (maybe a close call there between the WR250X and my Suzuki SV1000S).

Russ
Back to top Go down

New member from St. Louis
Page 1 of 1