Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Who would jump on this....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigg

bigg

Who would jump on this.... Empty
PostSubject: Who would jump on this....   Who would jump on this.... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:52 am

saw this at my yammi dealer last month.

A street legal WR250F off the showroom floor for 7,000 euro! (that's only 1,000 euro more than the WRR/X is officially listed at the dealer)

Who would jump on this.... Immag116

looked a bit like a cut&paste job from the dealer to make it street legal. (license plate holder, turn signals etc). still nicely put together.

so who would jump on this instead of the wrr?

Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: Who would jump on this....   Who would jump on this.... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Saw one for sale in yellow all done like that for about 3000$ plated in mass back over the summer,if it was a 450 i would have gone and got it. Tried to get a wr450 all set and plated,but it sold t o soon.
Back to top Go down
millert85

PostSubject: Re: Who would jump on this....   Who would jump on this.... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

maybe i'm spoilt cuz they wrf is street legal off the floor here, but thats way too much for a steel frame 250. it converts @ about $8600AUD i can get a low km '08/09 wr450f for that
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Steel chassi   Who would jump on this.... EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 am

Steel chassi ! ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

PostSubject: Re: Who would jump on this....   Who would jump on this.... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:16 am

we get the latest and "greatest" WRF's here road legal off the floor.......do i want one.......only if i win Lotto

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would jump on this....   Who would jump on this.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would jump on this....
Page 1 of 1