Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rikuno

Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) Empty
PostSubject: Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)   Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey guys, been a member at SMJ for a while and decided to start checking these forums as well. Started riding a wr250x almost a year ago and was a little concerned about the power of the bike i just bought off the showroom floor. I have been riding my cbr600rr since i was 16 and put over 12k miles on it both on and off the track as seen here. Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) 154644_10200102425633885_311617122_n If anyone races in the ridemsart events let me know also. We run level 2 pace.

Anyways, i eventually learned that you cant have fun riding a supermoto like you can a sportbike. The first time i picked it up after doing something stupid and realized nothing was broken or scratch, i quickly leaned how you must ride a supermoto. I quickly got into the joy of stunting and made friends with the people at pimpstarlife. With the help of a couple people from there(mostly MXJosef), i was able to make the ultimate stunt build and set it up to stunt specs. It also got me over 1,000 $$$ and a spot on TV from my you-tube video =P. Cant complain. Needless to say, the cbr is on pure track duty.

Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) 545512_4836075590248_26689499_n

Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) 532295_4975501835817_1701297632_n

Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) 26644_4836132871680_1399718595_n
If anyone else out there is in the Tyler Texas area, hit us up. We have a couple supermotos that ride out here and would love more. Sorry if its long also, i like to write as much as i can so i can look back on it in the future.

Mods:
Airbox mod
FMF EFI Programmer
50-stunt rear stunt pegs
50-stunt front axle sliders
50-stunt rear axle sliders
50-stunt street pegs
13mm Magnura Duel Caliper Handbrake(Ryan Moore)
12 Bar(Rieguy)
Zeta Handgauds
FMF Q4
RSM Shorty Clutch lever
Edge 2 FE kit
49 Rear sprocket
520 gold chain
AIS removed
Air flap removal
Magik SC kustom graphics
No-Toil Super-flo air filter
Uni-filer 1' airbox filters
Removed spark arrestor
Supermoto front fender
all that emissions crap removed.

It will power up in 3rd gear with a little tug now. First and second gear power wheelies are a joke.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)   Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:02 am

I've seen you on SMJ. I think the bike looks really cool. Did you design the graphics or let Magik go crazy? Stunting isn't my thing, but I definitely respect it.
Back to top Go down
rikuno

PostSubject: Re: Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)   Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 am

dmmcd wrote:
I've seen you on SMJ. I think the bike looks really cool. Did you design the graphics or let Magik go crazy? Stunting isn't my thing, but I definitely respect it.

I basically decided what i wanted on the bike and where the big stuff went, the rest of it, i just let him go crazy and do his thing. I couldnt be more happy with it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
GhostShiftZ

GhostShiftZ

PostSubject: Re: Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)   Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 am

Where did you get that stunt bar?
Back to top Go down
paramud

PostSubject: Re: Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)   Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Cool looking bike. I saw that video when it first came out.

As far as stunting, i love it just not seeing the videos on the freeways. Watched XDL a couple years ago and see Nick and Ernie occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)   Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wr250x Stunt bike joining(Pimpstarlife)
Page 1 of 1