Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greets from SLC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abrasive

abrasive

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey, gang.

Just joined the WRR club a couple of weeks ago. I needed a smaller bike to work on my "not-so-mad dirt skillz," since my GSA tends to get narcoleptic on me in the dirt.

I was looking hard at the DRZ400, but the legendary thread over on ADV got me to check out a WRR, and here I am! I can't imagine being happier with a bike. It's a hoot on the street and it is an absolute blast in the dirt. The big GS is getting pissed - no seat time!

Always up for riding - I'm in Sandy.

Dave
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 pm

Welcome to the pack Dave! thumb Have the mods started yet? wink

abrasive

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the pack Dave! thumb Have the mods started yet? wink

Just a few so far... ;)

Acerbis Rally pros, Ricochet skidplate, Zeta shark fin, Flatland rad guard, OEM tail rack, new sprockets and chain (13/47)

Just got a pair of D606's but haven't thrown them on yet. Those are gonna be sweet.

After tires, next up is a flapperectomy and neutering the clutch/brake levers. And ditching the AIS. And fabbing a mount for a Rotopax.

And in between I'll try to get some seat time. ;)

Dave
Back to top Go down

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Welcome and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 am

Welcome, HI!!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

WElcom DAVE,
Maybe we should get our GS together so they can talk over how to be a better ride.
Seems I've been hearing a lot about the "other bike" being left home.
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am

Hi Dave.

Next time i go up to visit my daughter in Ogden, I'll drop you a line & maybe we can go for a ride. I've got the x, but it's really an R once i get some good dirt tires. :)

I got my bike a couple of days ago, so i'll be learning about it with you.

scotty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greets from SLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greets from SLC   Greets from SLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Greets from SLC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: