Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Dupont WA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m1tanker

m1tanker

Hello from Dupont WA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Dupont WA   Hello from Dupont WA EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

New WRR owner. Getting back in to bikes after 26 years and an Army career. Look forward to getting hooked up in Dual Sport riding in the Pacific NW.

Tony

https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/18/03/08/29/101_2313.jpg

Last edited by m1tanker on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dupont WA   Hello from Dupont WA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 am

Congrats Brother!!!! I too have served for quite a while but now it's time to think about what we like. Let me know if you need anything!!! Enjoy

usa Canuckistani

Doc
Back to top Go down
m1tanker

m1tanker

PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome.   Hello from Dupont WA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 pm

I can't wait for spring to get here. I look forward to many hours of freedom out on the trails. I grew up in the deserts of Arizona so riding was my daily joy. Up here in the NW riding is not as easy, but I have learned to be patient. Thanks for your service thanks in advance for any bits of WR Wisdom and help.

m1tanker

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dupont WA   Hello from Dupont WA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Anytime Bro!!!

Cheers

Doc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dupont WA   Hello from Dupont WA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Dupont WA
Page 1 of 1