Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Kickstand bolt size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Force

Kickstand bolt size Empty
PostSubject: Kickstand bolt size   Kickstand bolt size EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 am

Hi,

Quick question - what size are the large hex bolts that hold the kickstand onto the bike?

I just noticed that my bike was missing one of the two bolts that hold it on and need to get a new one.

Thanks

Last edited by Force on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Kickstand bolt size   Kickstand bolt size EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:55 am

I would remove the existing one and bring it to the hardware store with you. Maybe I will pull mine later and check, I have thread size and pitch guages.
Back to top Go down
Force

PostSubject: Re: Kickstand bolt size   Kickstand bolt size EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 am

Yeah, that was my other option to remove the existing one and check that, but I won't have time to do it until the weekend. If someone could find out and let me know then at least I could get the bolt and have it ready for when I can get my hands back on my bike again.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Kickstand bolt size   Kickstand bolt size EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Looks like an M10 x 25 mm

maybe someone can double check though
Back to top Go down
Force

PostSubject: Re: Kickstand bolt size   Kickstand bolt size EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:04 am

Managed to have a look the screw properly:

It's M10 X 1.25mm (fine thread) X 25mm long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstand bolt size   Kickstand bolt size Empty

Back to top Go down

Kickstand bolt size
Page 1 of 1