Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My 2008 WRR new tire selection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOUTH of HEAVEN

My 2008 WRR new tire selection Empty
PostSubject: My 2008 WRR new tire selection   My 2008 WRR new tire selection EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Guys, after reading all the threads and opinions here I finally made up my mind on what type of rubber to buy. Actually I flipped a coin....There were too many good choices and combos to go with!
I'm a new DS rider but I have plenty of sport experience. I thought that experience would transfer to the dualsport world but I was wrong! I'd say I ride about 70% off and 30% on. So I was looking for a pavement capable tire but with good, beefy lugs. I finally decided on a Dunlop D606 rear and a Michelin T63 front. I wanted to buy a D606 front but the overwhelming consensus steered me away from that. We'll see what happens! I'll update this thread when the tires are on and I can do some testing. It could be a few weeks for that because I'm in Massachusetts!!!......brrrrr
Back to top Go down

My 2008 WRR new tire selection
Page 1 of 1