Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from the Adirondacks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdvRich

Hello from the Adirondacks! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Hey All,

I'm a new owner of a used '11 WRX. I've been surfing the forum for a while and enjoying all the good info and vibe on here. Thought it finally time to say hello.

Rich
Back to top Go down
crazy_dave

crazy_dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 am

Welcome. Ill be up your way alot over the summer. I have a camp in Redfield.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am

If you see a black WRX with an orange Coyote bag riding through in early August, wave to me!

Roads in the Adirondacks my WRX loves: Forest Home, Hurricane Mtn, Lincoln Pond, Tracy, N Hudson-Moriah....
Back to top Go down
AdvRich

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

crazy_dave wrote:
Welcome. Ill be up your way alot over the summer. I have a camp in Redfield.

Thanks crazy_dave! Good to be here.
Sounds good and Ahhh, summer... looking forward to the warmer weather!
Back to top Go down
AdvRich

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 pm

deerHater wrote:
If you see a black WRX with an orange Coyote bag riding through in early August, wave to me!

Roads in the Adirondacks my WRX loves: Forest Home, Hurricane Mtn, Lincoln Pond, Tracy, N Hudson-Moriah....

Hey deerHater. Will do.
You know the good time roads. wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Welcome aboard!! cheers Looking forward to finally try the roads your way this summer!!

Cheers and Congrats!!

Doc
Back to top Go down
AdvRich

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Docman wrote:
Welcome aboard!! cheers Looking forward to finally try the roads your way this summer!!

Cheers and Congrats!!

Doc

Thanks Doc. Sounds good! If you get over Saranac lake way give a holler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Adirondacks!   Hello from the Adirondacks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Adirondacks!
Page 1 of 1