Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Leo Vince X3 inserts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
novaks47

Leo Vince X3 inserts? Empty
PostSubject: Leo Vince X3 inserts?   Leo Vince X3 inserts? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 pm

I see the Leo Vince X3 comes with different inserts. My question is, has anyone tried out the quietest one? If so, how's it compare to stock? I'm debating whether to get a Q4, with the optional Powercore 4/Q4 insert(the small one, 1-1/8" I believe), or a Leo Vince. I'd like a can, just not a really loud one. I know the Q4 will work, but the LV sounds so good!

Last edited by novaks47 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of course)
Back to top Go down
NAL250R

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vince X3 inserts?   Leo Vince X3 inserts? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 pm

I have the X3 with the quietest insert. It's quiet for an after market exhaust. I didn't want a loud exhaust either. I'm happy with the X3. The main reason I went with it was that it comes with a o2 sensor bung welded in. It being quiet was a bonus. Makes the install of the power commander v with auto tune a breeze. Here are the other 3 inserts, the two on the right are for use with the spark arrester screen.

Leo Vince X3 inserts? 370E1E46-A521-4AD8-9B90-46655980BA41-1499-00000130BC4F55BD_zps1305ba93
Back to top Go down
novaks47

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vince X3 inserts?   Leo Vince X3 inserts? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Thank you! I was wondering what those inserts looked like too, and you went and answered that as well. thumb Sounds like exactly want I want, especially as the LV comes with everything I need, except a tuner of course. Guess I'll be saving for that as well. Very happy
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vince X3 inserts?   Leo Vince X3 inserts? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 pm

NAL250R wrote:
I have the X3 with the quietest insert. It's quiet for an after market exhaust. I didn't want a loud exhaust either. I'm happy with the X3. The main reason I went with it was that it comes with a o2 sensor bung welded in. It being quiet was a bonus. Makes the install of the power commander v with auto tune a breeze. Here are the other 3 inserts, the two on the right are for use with the spark arrester screen.

not to hijack this thread Very happy but how do you feel about the X3 with power commander v and autotune??

I am considering going with the same setup in the future (when I save up enough cash) as the X3 is pretty much the only street legal exhaust I can find here in Germany for the WR. I know power/torque increase is well noticeable with other cans you guys use in the us like the Q4, but wonder how that would be with a more restrictive can like the X3? still worth the money/hassle?

thanks for any info!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Vince X3 inserts?   Leo Vince X3 inserts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo Vince X3 inserts?
Page 1 of 1