Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

a new wr from FRANCE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nahoj

nahoj

a new wr from FRANCE Empty
PostSubject: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 am

Hello,

my name is johan from FRANCE, i am 28 years and i bought a wr250r recently.

It'a 2009 white modele, with 1600 kms (1000 miles) and i bought it 3800 €.

It's important to know that in France and Europe in genral, the wr250r is a failure and yamaha no more sell this bike since 2010 or 2011.

But me i love this bike, and it was hard to find one because there is not a lot occasions.

I notice that we don't have the same tail light in original modele, i prefere my tail light compared to the R1 tail light.

here some pics

a new wr from FRANCE Dsc_0013

Back to top Go down
nahoj

nahoj

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:28 am

the wr250r 2009 and my old bike an YZ 125 2003:
a new wr from FRANCE 45852315

a new wr from FRANCE Deux1111
Back to top Go down
nahoj

nahoj

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:32 am

and a last pics to show you the tail (it's not my bike but i got the same tail light)
a new wr from FRANCE Feu10

I use a WR250F fpr the support plate, and i only buy it 30 €
Here it is:
http://www.yamaha-nice.com/boutique/partie-cycle/3365-support-de-plaque-wr450f.html
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Bonjour and welcome

I also have the f model tail light but with built in turn signals makes for a tidy tail

Jacques (Jim)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:13 am

Felicitations Johan!!! Bienvenue sur le forum. Si tu as des questions il me fera plaisir de te repondre. D'ici la amuse toi bien avec ta nouvelle becanne!!!!

A plus

Doc
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Nice machine. Welcome. Vive la France!
Back to top Go down
nahoj

nahoj

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 am

thank you guys!! VIVE LA FRANCE Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new wr from FRANCE   a new wr from FRANCE Empty

Back to top Go down

a new wr from FRANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: