Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?

Go down 
+2
mcdoudlehopper
thelandman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thelandman

Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? Empty
PostSubject: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Suggestions needed here..thanks.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 am

Check out my post on Moose Racing lunch box. Love the bag and was only $35.
Back to top Go down
Dogen

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 pm

I use a Kappa Dual Sport Tail bag on my small Scaggs aluminum tail rack. It fits perfect and is expandable. I'm very happy with it.
http://www.kappamoto.com/Soft-Luggage/Tail-bags/LH203
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:28 pm

A cheap cooler bag with plastic sides inside of it so it doesnt colaspe works well too.
You can get different sizes and colors at walmart for about 10 bucks.
I've used these for years on other bikes and atvs, they work and hold up great, I simply bungy cord them tight to the rack.
I need to get a new one tho, the red ones I have look funny on my blue bike lol.
Im going to bolt the new one to the rack so I dont need bungy cords too.
Back to top Go down
TwilightZone

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Wolfman tail bag... fits fine, good construction and holds a lot. (link below)

http://www.wolfmanluggage.com/Tail/peak_tail_bag.html
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 pm

If you're particular and want to look at all your options then check out bicycle bags too. I've spent a fortune on motorcycle tail bags and keep coming bag to an old bicycle bag.
Back to top Go down
thelandman

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Ended up getting this:

http://www.jafrum.com/Motorcycle-Luggage/Tail-bags/MotoCentric-MotoTrek-Sport-Tail-Bag?gclid=CNrX99C1xrUCFQYGnQodmmQApw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?   Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which tail pack for slim billet cargo rack?
Page 1 of 1