Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Noob Chick in Vegas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicky

Noob Chick in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Noob Chick in Vegas   Noob Chick in Vegas EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 am

I just bought a 2008 WRR. I've only had a chance to do some street riding one day since I picked it up on Wednesday night but tomorrow I will be getting dirty with it. I'm not new to motorcycles as I've been riding pretty continuously and almost every day for about 15 years... But I am new to the dirt. I've only been on the dirt twice before and loved it. I just decided it was time for dirt now since Vegas has better dirt riding than street riding... All that open desert and lots of hills and boulders. Plus, what else does one do when finally getting a settlement check from getting sideswiped on their VFR800? Of course you buy another motorcycle!! :-). Still have the VFR and it and I came out of the sideswipe quite well, considering what it could have been...

Anyway... I've had a blast with the WRR on the street so far and hopefully I will survive the dirt tomorrow. Looking forward to learning more about these bikes from all of you!!
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: Noob Chick in Vegas   Noob Chick in Vegas EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:40 am

Ahh, chicks on dirt bikes thumb

The dirt can be allot of fun. None of those fussy tarmac issues...like keeping it clean and oh! don't drop it...OK, maybe don't drop it as much as me.

Remember momentum is your friend, ride it like your going to make it...the bike will do the rest.

Most of all have fun and go where no man...or Chicky has gone before.
Back to top Go down
Chicky

PostSubject: Re: Noob Chick in Vegas   Noob Chick in Vegas EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:37 am

Thank you mucker. I remembered your words this weekend out in the dirt and when i wasn't sure I kept going and sure enough the bike handled it. Those were some words of wisdom... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
crazy_dave

crazy_dave

PostSubject: Re: Noob Chick in Vegas   Noob Chick in Vegas EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 am

Pix of you and the bike getting dirty or it didnt happen.
J/K welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob Chick in Vegas   Noob Chick in Vegas Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob Chick in Vegas
Page 1 of 1