Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Noobert from da beach, FL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woodygumdrops

woodygumdrops

Noobert from da beach, FL Empty
PostSubject: Noobert from da beach, FL   Noobert from da beach, FL EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:12 pm

After dabbling through several threads on this site and finding out everything/anything I need to know about my RR, it's great to be a member. cheers
I purchased a left over 12' model WRR in early February for a pretty good deal. I've been on the thing everyday since and just hit 1000k today. Love the bike. It's all stock still, minus Pro Taper bars, grips and platform foot pegs, tail light assembly, Driven folding shift lever, gold axle blocks and a few other billet bling.
I have a Renthal 48t sprocket and new chain that I'm hesitant to install until I replace the scare wing stock tires. I do take full advantage of the stock quietness and find myself in all kinds of protected and trespass areas hide
I'm leaning towards the mega bomb, Q4, power commander V option and hope it won't wake the neighbors too bad. I'd love to get suspension work (pogo stick now) and already have dreams of Athena big bore kit once I hit the jackpot. Anyways, good to be part of the forum and thanks in advance for all the good info!

Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Noobert from da beach, FL   Noobert from da beach, FL EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

woodygumdrops wrote:
After dabbling through several threads on this site and finding out everything/anything I need to know about my RR, it's great to be a member. cheers
I purchased a left over 12' model WRR in early February for a pretty good deal. I've been on the thing everyday since and just hit 1000k today. Love the bike. It's all stock still, minus Pro Taper bars, grips and platform foot pegs, tail light assembly, Driven folding shift lever, gold axle blocks and a few other billet bling.
I have a Renthal 48t sprocket and new chain that I'm hesitant to install until I replace the scare wing stock tires. I do take full advantage of the stock quietness and find myself in all kinds of protected and trespass areas hide
I'm leaning towards the mega bomb, Q4, power commander V option and hope it won't wake the neighbors too bad. I'd love to get suspension work (pogo stick now) and already have dreams of Athena big bore kit once I hit the jackpot. Anyways, good to be part of the forum and thanks in advance for all the good info!

Congrats. I'm in Gainesville. Kindly let me know if you have any good riding areas (off road). Quite limited up here.
Back to top Go down
woodygumdrops

woodygumdrops

PostSubject: Re: Noobert from da beach, FL   Noobert from da beach, FL EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am

It's fairly limited here as well, I figured Gainesville would have a lot more open land. I have quite a few good spots here in Melbourne, but it's a good 3 hours from where you are. Have you checked out Ocala National Forest?
I also have access to 12k acres near St. Cloud where it's really good for 4x4's (sugar sand/mud) but has a bunch of single track and fun dual sport trails as well. Send me a msg if you're ever in the area.
Advrider.com is another good site you might want to check out to see where everyone else in your area is riding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobert from da beach, FL   Noobert from da beach, FL Empty

Back to top Go down

Noobert from da beach, FL
Page 1 of 1