Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

where to get a pump at a fair price?

Go down 
+2
miniceptor86
dustaholic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dustaholic

where to get a pump at a fair price? Empty
PostSubject: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:45 am

I screwed up bad and let my tank slip off the bike after I unbolted it.Ijavascript:emoticonp('baldy')t had enough weight from the fuel and broke the nipple on the fuel pump.I checked with my local Yamaha shop and was shocked by the price they quoted.Any other source?What's a fair price?
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 am

yamahasportsplaza.com has the best discount on OEM parts that I have found.

eBay occasional has used.
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 am

i PURCHASED mine from West coast Plaza in Oregen I think, was the best price at the time. (couple years ago).
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 am

I think that is the same place as yamahasportplaza
Back to top Go down
dustaholic

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks.Great site with much better pricing than I was getting locally.
Back to top Go down
jhattan

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:07 pm

partzilla.com tends to come in pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
zekester63

zekester63

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 am

I've found http://servicehonda.com has the best price on the fuel pump.
Back to top Go down
TwilightZone

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Yamaha Sports Plaza and servicehonda have good prices.
Price 'em both and see what shipping is to your location.
Back to top Go down
zekester63

zekester63

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:39 am

Since I have an early '08 with the original fuel pump, I'm keeping an eye on this. From what I've seen, the new part # (3D7-13907-10-00) seems to have increased the price somewhat.

So just an FYI for anyone looking... along with ServiceHonda and YamahaSportsPlaza, I'd add Partzilla and RonAyers to the list of places that I've found tend to have the best price on the fuel pump.

I just hope that if mine decides to quit on me, I'm not out on some ride in the middle of nowhere, far from home. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to get a pump at a fair price?   where to get a pump at a fair price? Empty

Back to top Go down

where to get a pump at a fair price?
Page 1 of 1