Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motardmixion

motardmixion

Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?   Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 am

Hey everyone, I'm new to California (only about 1 year) born and raised in Milwaukee wisconsin! Yeah I'm a cheese head,(packer fan) haha
Well any who, I moved out here to Gilroy, Ca.
Love it out here! I work in hollister.
Just simply looking for anyone who would want to meet up and ride. I just rode from Gilroy, to Santa Cruz, all the way up to hwy 9 (which btw is freakin beautiful twistys) :) than back home.

Let me know who's around here! It's always nice to meet new ppl. Whether your on a wrx or a ninja 250 idc lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightZone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?   Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Join ADVRider.COM, and go to regional forums...
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?   Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Ill check it out,

Thanks
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?   Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 pm

I grew up in Napa, the roads are a bit more interesting than back in Mill-eh-walk-eh, eh? :)

You are right next to one of the best riding spots in Northern California, Hollister SVRA. Some amazing single track on the Renz Property (call ahead, it's closed if it rains) and one of the hardest single tracks ever right in the middle. Don't start it unless you're a full on expert...

If you're ever down near Los Angeles and need a guide, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?   Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody in the Northern California area wanting to ride?!?!?
Page 1 of 1