Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Mark from Saskatchewan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trunkingham

Mark from Saskatchewan Empty
PostSubject: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Mark, from Saskatoon. I bought a used '08 WR250X from this guy in Fernie, and drove it back from Calgary, as there really wasn't one for sale between there and Ontario. This is my second Yamaha (you can see the old XT225 in the background) and I'm loving every minute of this bike.
Mark from Saskatchewan 5655_114302033916_505098916_2219911_3445693_n
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Welcome to the group Mark. You can't go wrong with a name like that. I'm Mark too. thumb

That bike looks familiar. Did you buy it from someone on this forum, or maybe on the TT forum?

Enjoy! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
trunkingham

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Perhaps? The only forum he mentioned was wr250x.com. I have put the stock tail and signal lights back on the bike, so if the one you're thinking of didn't have those beforehand, it might be it.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Welcome aboard Mark.

An XT225 to a WR250 is a logical progression. Both bikes are very well thought out. The WR is just a little more 'advanced' (a little heavier too unfortunately) My wife has an XT225.

Enjoy the WR.

See you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Welcome trunkingham, I see a lot of riders w/ the 225s looking hard at the wr250s.....can't imagine why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Welcome and enjoy the ride! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark from Saskatchewan   Mark from Saskatchewan Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark from Saskatchewan
Page 1 of 1