Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SMIB noob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nozzle

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 pm

My new 2012 WR250R is from my friends at Jarman's SportCycle as they move to a new home near the University of VA. It was wrapped in a trailer on its trip home from the dealership with no incidents. She is sleeping soundly on her kickstand as the battery tender soothes her until she is officially tagged in Maryland.

Her siblings are treating her well it seems. The small 89 NT650 Hawk is surprised by how tall she is. The 6th gen VFR smirks at the cute little 250cc mil, but remembers the time it wished for nobbie treads on that dusty dirt road on the way to Boole Tree.

Thanks for all the information on the site, it helped me start my dual sporting with the blue bike, instead of red, orange or green.

Noz
in southern MD
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm

G'day & welcome Noz......loving the wording of your story there mate, gold !

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
nozzle

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Just trying to have some fun. More when she's on the road. spent most of tonight building a farkle list.

So do you actually have a Barbie? and why do people in Australia supposedly put shrimp on her? ;-) G'day!
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm

lol! .............Barbie is doing all ok now, just a few minor burns & a bit of a fishy smell = all good !

Further as to why we like to throw a shrimp on the hot plate - same as you guys there = 'CAUSE WE CAN MATE ! dutch

Cheers freaky

Back to top Go down
skierd

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Welcome! I miss riding back home, lots of great dual sport riding in western Maryland and west Virginia.
Back to top Go down
nozzle

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 pm

GT-250 wrote:
...snip...
Cheers freaky

Prosit! dutch
Back to top Go down
nozzle

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 pm

skierd wrote:
Welcome! I miss riding back home, lots of great dual sport riding in western Maryland and west Virginia.

Where are you from in Maryland?

WV, VA, and MD are all fun. I tend to head west, instead of North to PA... perhaps that will change.

Prosit,
Noz
Back to top Go down
skierd

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:51 am

Grew up in Glen Burnie, went to Towson university, loved in parkville for a while.
Back to top Go down
nozzle

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm

skierd wrote:
Grew up in Glen Burnie, went to Towson university, loved in parkville for a while.

My first apartment after leaving home was in Glen Burnie. Bought my AMX from a guy there back in the day. I was south of Baltimore though, so I hung in Annapolis for high-brow stuff vice Towson ;-) Hope life is good in AK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SMIB noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB noob   SMIB noob Empty

Back to top Go down

SMIB noob
Page 1 of 1