Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I thought it was a submarine

Go down 
+6
motokid
miniceptor86
Peterbuilt
xy500
dmmcd
outlaw230
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blusmoke

I thought it was a submarine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I thought it was a submarine   I thought it was a submarine - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Good to know, I plan on removing the valves way down the road at some point when I see if anything can be done with the ports. I had my valve cover off recently, I checked clearances and all appeared to be at the largest gap.

What type of riding do you do? Any special air filter?
Back to top Go down
outlaw230

outlaw230

PostSubject: Re: I thought it was a submarine   I thought it was a submarine - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 am

Before it broke down I drove it every day, everywhere, for about a year and a half. I would go off-road on a daily basis as well. I hydro-locked the engine at least 3 times before it finally quit. I live in FL so it's hard not to get in the water when off road. I also have jumped/ ramped the bike a lot, but that wouldn't affect the engine that much I don't think. I have a AEM air filter, and ported air box.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: I thought it was a submarine   I thought it was a submarine - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:35 pm

good to see you followed this through to a satisfactory end.,... and belated congrats on the new family member thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought it was a submarine   I thought it was a submarine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought it was a submarine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2