Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

fmf programmer help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtmaster

fmf programmer help Empty
PostSubject: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:34 pm

new on here. well been looking around for awhile but just joined.

need some advice on what to run my programmer at
i have a 2010 wrr with fmf power programmer, ais removal, stock gearing, flapper mod, uni filter, and yosimura rs2 slip on
im at sea level

i am way off with my programmer settings and need atleast a ballpark i should start in dunno
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 pm

I run 3-3-.5-8-6-4

I have a fmf q4, fmf programmer, opened up air box (2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch hole cut above the filter) plus the useual ais and flapper removal stuff.

Im sure someone will tell you to check out the stickied programmer settings thread but I found it useless, theres too many different programmer settings for bikes setup the same way.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Been studying programmer settings for a month now.(still snowing). The general concensus seems to be 2.5 2.5 .5 8 4 4.5
Fmf manual sais 3 2 .5 8 4 4 with exhaust
Back to top Go down
dirtmaster

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 pm

ill try those settings and see where i go from there. thanks guys
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 am

dirtmaster wrote:
new on here. well been looking around for awhile but just joined.

need some advice on what to run my programmer at
i have a 2010 wrr with fmf power programmer, ais removal, stock gearing, flapper mod, uni filter, and yosimura rs2 slip on
im at sea level

i am way off with my programmer settings and need atleast a ballpark i should start in dunno

What numbers are you running?

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
Been studying programmer settings for a month now.(still snowing). The general concensus seems to be 2.5 2.5 .5 8 4 4.5
Fmf manual sais 3 2 .5 8 4 4 with exhaust

Studying where? amazon

Your 5th number has been documented to be an issue with almost everybody using an FmF programmer.

A Dobeck technician confirmed it.

Bump that to a 6 or higher an avoid issues when rockin the throttle at higher speeds. thumb

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Did an average of about 10 recomondations from this site. Will try bumping that 5th up and see how she goes. What kinda issues (stumbling on accell)?
Back to top Go down
dirtmaster

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 pm

motokid wrote:

What numbers are you running?

i didnt even write down what i was running. all i know is they were WAY off
wound up trying the numbers biglake said (3-3-.5-8-6-4) and it seemed to like that on my ride to work today. a little popping when decelerating but other then that ran really good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fmf programmer help   fmf programmer help Empty

Back to top Go down

fmf programmer help
Page 1 of 1