Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
daoist

Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? Empty
PostSubject: Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?   Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 pm

I just bought an '08 WR250X because I was sad only getting 40ish MPG on any one of:

'02 Suzuki DR650SE (semi-motard)
'90 Suzuki VX800 (sport tourer)
'10 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (for my girlfriend)

I must say, I am in love with the wee motard! I got 60 MPG on the 70MPH Scottsdale-Tucson ride home from buying it!

I read the owners manual yesterday and tried short shifting it liek they recommend... hard to get used to for a few miles, but I'm starting to like the way it sounds ridden that way... I can just hear the MPG!

Of course, that'll all go out the window the first time I take it over Mt. Lemmon....

Fun!
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?   Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

As long as you have room for them, why not?

I thinned the herd by one about a year ago. 3 in the garage now.
Back to top Go down
SCL09TREX

SCL09TREX

PostSubject: Re: Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?   Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:11 am

Hey let me know when u decide to go over mount lemmon i just moved out here and bought a 2013 wr250r maybe we can cruise up there together havent really met anyone out here so let me know if ur up for it
Back to top Go down
manybikes

manybikes

PostSubject: Re: Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?   Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Get this straight...there is no way...no how...you can have too many motorcycles!!!

Just to be clear and let me repeat..

Not no way...not no how..under any circumstance can you have too many bikes!
Back to top Go down
marleymouse

PostSubject: Re: Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?   Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:48 pm

manybikes wrote:
Get this straight...there is no way...no how...you can have too many motorcycles!!!

Just to be clear and let me repeat..

Not no way...not no how..under any circumstance can you have too many bikes!

What he said thumb ....i have eight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?   Can you HAVE too many motorcycles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you HAVE too many motorcycles?
Page 1 of 1