Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Does this forum have a build section?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sportsterchop200

Does this forum have a build section? Empty
PostSubject: Does this forum have a build section?   Does this forum have a build section? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Howdy from Florida. Im going to be lurking for a little while and was curious if this forum had a build section where members could list pictures of their bikes and the specific mods, tires etc. that they are running. I keep reading alot uf unfamiliar numbers for tires and such and keep having to search to see what people are talking about. Anyway happy to be a new member and I hope to learn alot. My previous bikes are a Suzuki Katana (Totaled), Rediculusly expensive custom built cruiser that I was to affraid of hurting it to enjoy it and a ttr-250. The ttr was an ok bike, Im not sure how the Wr's compare but Im looking towards the X models. Thanks for the info in advance.
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: Does this forum have a build section?   Does this forum have a build section? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Welcome from beautiful NE Iowa where it is still March!
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Does this forum have a build section?   Does this forum have a build section? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:29 pm

No build section that I am aware of per se, but there are other applicable areas that you can search and/or post in depending on what you're looking for or doing to your bike.

What part of Florida are you from?
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Does this forum have a build section?   Does this forum have a build section? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Start with the "Sweet Mods" thread.
Back to top Go down
sportsterchop200

PostSubject: Re: Does this forum have a build section?   Does this forum have a build section? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Im about 45min west of Orlando. The picture section has some well documented bikes and thanks for the other info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this forum have a build section?   Does this forum have a build section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does this forum have a build section?
Page 1 of 1