Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Ohhhh - The Possibilities.....

Go down 
+6
bigg
pbnut
gatorfan
IAmABug
nyc_bob
motokid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Ohhhh - The Possibilities..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh - The Possibilities.....   Ohhhh - The Possibilities..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm

dmmcd wrote:
So I bought a can of Valspar plastic paint and I think I am going to put a white stripe on my blue fenders to tie in the one on the headlight shroud.

Question: Did you continue the black stripe all the way to the back of the front fender? I can't see it in any of your pictures, and I am debating on doing the stripe all the way back or just stopping at the headlight shroud. Thoughts?

I stopped at headlight. Or, to be more precise, under headlight. thumb

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh - The Possibilities.....   Ohhhh - The Possibilities..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Swagger wrote:
Looks good Kid! Keep the white side panels!
That seat seems to ne holding up good to. Any touchups needed on the seat since the original spray?

Ha...I actually forgot I painted my seat. Does that tell you something? Very happy

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
zestymac

zestymac

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh - The Possibilities.....   Ohhhh - The Possibilities..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:53 pm

I really really like the yellow. Three suggestions. A simple contrasting tuning fork decal on the radiator shrouds would look good maybe the size of a WERA decal or smaller. Try removing the WR250X stickers. I painted the brake hose guide satin black and replaced those domed nuts with nylocs... Blends into the guards better...

My WR is back in SM trim now that I have the KTM, and I'm loving it all over again. wings

Best, Rick

And I like the white number plates...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh - The Possibilities.....   Ohhhh - The Possibilities..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohhhh - The Possibilities.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WR250X Specific-
Jump to: