Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Valve Inspection Interval Findings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
e010584

Valve Inspection Interval Findings Empty
PostSubject: Valve Inspection Interval Findings   Valve Inspection Interval Findings EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm quickly approaching the first valve inspection interval and curious what others are finding for adjustment needs. Obviously the long maintenance intervals were a huge selling point for the bike but I'm interested to see what the actual maintenance needs turn out to be.
Back to top Go down
Potentate

PostSubject: Re: Valve Inspection Interval Findings   Valve Inspection Interval Findings EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:18 am

I'm nowhere near the scheduled valve checks, but from what I've read from others who have done valve checks, it's usually within limits, and only minor if any adjustments were needed.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Valve Inspection Interval Findings   Valve Inspection Interval Findings EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:51 am

Post what yours measure-out at, too.
Back to top Go down
yaw

PostSubject: Valves   Valve Inspection Interval Findings EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm

I checked mine at 22,000. They were still barely in tolerance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valve Inspection Interval Findings   Valve Inspection Interval Findings Empty

Back to top Go down

Valve Inspection Interval Findings
Page 1 of 1