Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

TwoBuells and now a WRR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwoBuells

PostSubject: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't have many WR photos yet, the bike is only a day old.

Can am Renegade 1000 X , self photos with a GoPro Hero 3

Going Camping this weekend

I brought the Buell Ulysses with me during a camping trip @ Michaux State Forest to ride some of the dirt fire roads in the area. That's kinda what got me interested in a real Dual Sport Bike.

This was me on a Yamaha YZ465 from 32 years ago

Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Went camping this weekend @ Michaux State Forest ATV Trails. I had the Can am ATV and my new WR in the toyhauler.
There are a lot of dirt fire roads near the forest. The WR250R is a fun bike. Here are some pictures and a video.
Can you guess where the camera is?

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Looks good.
Nice pic on the YZ.
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Mods so far

Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: sprocket   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 pm

looking good.. what sprocket combo are you using?
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm

rarepartbuilder wrote:
looking good.. what sprocket combo are you using?

Renthal 13-48T with a DID gold O ring chain
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Looks like you get good use out of your toy hauler! I'm an RV Technician. baldy
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:16 pm

mcdoudlehopper wrote:

I do about 10 to 14 weekends a year with the little toyhauler.
So your an RV Tech, I have some soft spots in my floor by both sides/rear corners by the ramp door and the side door. I first noticed a soft spot by the side door, I covered it with floor plate and used eternal bond 4" tape on all the roof seams and over the rain gutters. and caulked everything, that's when it was three years old.
Now I have two 1 1/2 foot soft spots in the  rear corners I guess from the rear door.
What really kills me is Coachman went out of business and you never see any water in the camper baldy

one of these years I'm going to gut the inside and fix the floor. I like the layout

I really love/hate my little camper its just the right size for me, one ATV, dirt bike and generator.
I have a inverter set-up where i run my Satellite TV off my batteries. The Blast also has a 30 gal Gas station to fill up the toys and when loaded to the hilt is 7000#

Back to top Go down
Paolozy

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:24 am

Good looking WRR TwoBuells and a great set of toys.
Nicely done mate!
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Paolozy wrote:
Good looking WRR TwoBuells and a great set of toys.
Nicely done mate!

thanks wings
Back to top Go down
Leo167

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:48 pm

TwoBuells wrote:
mcdoudlehopper wrote:

I do about 10 to 14 weekends a year with the little toyhauler.
So your an RV Tech, I have some soft spots in my floor by both sides/rear corners by the ramp door and the side door. I first noticed a soft spot by the side door, I covered it with floor plate and used eternal bond 4" tape on all the roof seams and over the rain gutters. and caulked everything, that's when it was three years old.
Now I have two 1 1/2 foot soft spots in the  rear corners I guess from the rear door.
What really kills me is Coachman went out of business and you never see any water in the camper baldy

one of these years I'm going to gut the inside and fix the floor. I like the layout

I really love/hate my little camper its just the right size for me, one ATV, dirt bike and generator.
I have a inverter set-up where i run my Satellite TV off my batteries. The Blast also has a 30 gal Gas station to fill up the toys and when loaded to the hilt is 7000#

Nice shot... The colors the colors.....

Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:13 pm

do you know if your floor is laminated? meaning has a foam center? if so it is not repairable and doesn't have any framing. I hate these floor, once they leak and get soft there is nothing you can do to get it perfect. I usually end up placing a piece of 3/4 treated plywood under flooring and supporting it with angle iron welded to the frame as long as the tanks are not in the way. This will help but will still be squishy I usually accompany this with a hardwood floor. Coachmen is still in business but the are now owned by Forest River Inc. Let me know if you kneed any info.
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't know how the floor is. there is metal support every two foot going across. I was thinking when I pull my camper out of storage, I'm going to pull up the soft spots in the rear and repair and add some e channel for tie downs since I'll cover some of them

Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:59 pm

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
do you know if your floor is laminated? meaning has a foam center? if so it is not repairable and doesn't have any framing. I hate these floor, once they leak and get soft there is nothing you can do to get it perfect. I usually end up placing a piece of 3/4 treated plywood under flooring and supporting it with angle iron welded to the frame as long as the tanks are not in the way. This will help but will still be squishy I usually accompany this with a hardwood floor. Coachmen is still in business but the are now owned by Forest River Inc. Let me know if you kneed any info.

I repaired the rear of the trailer a few weeks ago and thought I'd update you

Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 am

Good job, these things are never fun to work on.
Back to top Go down
johncr250

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Love the trailer, how does it tow?
Back to top Go down
johncr250

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Love the trailer, how does it tow?
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:17 pm

The Trailer pulls real nice. Its only 15'....19' from back to hitch. 7000# loaded with ATV, WRR, Generator, full of water and 30 gal of gas in the Fuel Station. My Chevy 1/2 ton does great. 6.9 MPG on a highway trip to Hatfield & McCoy doing 75mph and I get 10 MPG when going under 55
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:28 pm

I do have one of these Yamaha YXZ1000R in my future and so I will need a larger toyhauler

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwoBuells and now a WRR   

Back to top Go down

TwoBuells and now a WRR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1