Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
250riders

250riders

Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) Empty
PostSubject: Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)   Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Added the dark Cee Bailey windscreen yesterday.  Very easy install to the stock headlight number plate with four supplied bolts.

Riding today to work on the freeway, it is a bit low for me.  I am 5 9" and the wind hits just below my helmet but hard towards my shoulders.  It is an improvement though.  Having it dark and sitting low, it does look great with the black WRX.

Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) 51c41e990821029c843fe39179e28b34_zps6110e97c

Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) 4502631741ecd0ed03941211fe81b84b_zps1311d2dc

Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) 732215533568bebfde02a707787db72c_zps546356ce
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)   Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 pm

So, is it possible to raise it a bit higher (hard to tell from the photos )? Do you have much opportunity to mount this at different heights T the first install or are you pretty much locked into one position due to the size of cooling and pre-drilled windshield?
Back to top Go down
rideblue

rideblue

PostSubject: Re: Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)   Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Do they make them any taller ?
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)   Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:02 am

Sorry, don't know how I missed the comments.

The unit could move up a hair but the problem is that when drilling the holes, you want to hit the plastic so that it doesn't crack. Therefore I drilled it where I thought it would be secure and not crack. I don't believe that Cee Bailey makes any other windscreen for the WR250R or X.

After having ridden now for a while with this windscreen, here is my thought

1 - 10 scale

Looks 9
Effective 4-5
Ease to mount 9
cost 5 (seemed a bit high in price)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)   Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cee Bailey Windscreen (windshield)
Page 1 of 1