Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
250riders

250riders

Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:01 am

I didn't see any topics on this tire so thought I would start one.

Decided to go with the Pirelli's  in the stock OEM size.  I'll post some reviews of the tire but I am expecting pretty much the same feeling I had with the Bridgstones BT090's.  I am a pretty conservative rider and probably will never really push the tires like some.  

Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X Image_zps133f2a16

Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X Image_zps97b583c9
Back to top Go down
Porkdaddy

Porkdaddy

PostSubject: Review please   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:58 am

I am in the market for some new tires and have been looking at these. A few friends who still ride sport bikes have these and they love them but they are all fat  wink  and ride 450lb bikes. I like the tread, the price and the fact that they come in the stock size and Revzilla has the pair for $239 delivered. Any info you could give would be great.
Thanks, Pork...
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Hey PorkDaddy,

239.00 sounds like a really good price.  I didn't put a ton of miles on the Pirelli's as I also have a set of rims with Metzeler Karoo's on them for dual sport.  Overall I found their sticky'ness to be as good or better then the OEM Bridgestones.  Never had them in the rain.  I liked the stock Bridgestones but they sure wear out fast.  I may be putting my 17" rims with the Diablo Rosso's up for sale so I probably won't be able to comment on their life.   Sorry I don't have more good info for you.  I think overall they are a good choice.  Not a lot of choices for street tires using OEM sizes and using radials which makes these a good alternatives to the Bridgestones.
Back to top Go down
Porkdaddy

Porkdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:51 pm

I had Rosso's on my SV650 and loved them. A really great all around tire. I did everything from intense track days to rain to 20 deg F temps and they always felt good.

I didn't know they made them in the WRx sizes, I'll have to look for them next time I'm in the market for new tires.

Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X Tires
Back to top Go down
Porkdaddy

Porkdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:25 pm

That's the stuff I like to hear. I usually don't promote companies but Revzilla had the best price on this tire and they have a no restocking fee if you send anything back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X   Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirelli Diablo Rosso ll WR250X
Page 1 of 1