Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I'll be right back, honey...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmmcd

dmmcd

I'll be right back, honey... Empty
PostSubject: I'll be right back, honey...   I'll be right back, honey... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:26 am

I had to run to the bank, which is just around the corner from my house. My wife was taking my kids out with her mom for the afternoon. My trip to the bank wound up taking about 2 hours. wings 

I have lived in the same area my entire life, and have always wanted to explore some of the less populated areas, but never had the opportunity. I don't think I was ever more than 10 to 15 miles away from home, but it was fun to just go without any real destination. I don't get to do that very often. It was a beautiful day. Found some really twisty narrow roads, and even some that weren't paved, which is rare in my area.

Now I'm sitting at my desk at work wishing I was out there exploring... cry 

I'll be right back, honey... 20130824_112325

I'll be right back, honey... 20130824_122535

I'll be right back, honey... 20130824_123839

I'll be right back, honey... 20130824_124612
Back to top Go down
hyperboarder

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back, honey...   I'll be right back, honey... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey man, watch out. That bridge is closed Very happy.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back, honey...   I'll be right back, honey... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Good to see I'm not the only one. For some reason I can't find the one with the WRR, but I've got one of those too ...

I'll be right back, honey... 43028810

I'll be right back, honey... 37450810
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back, honey...   I'll be right back, honey... EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:29 am

We have a ton of bridges out around where I live. They are deemed structurally unsound, but they never get around to fixing them. I usually ride right across anyway, since me and the bike together weigh less than 2 average size adults... I should try to photo my bike on all of them, that would be an interesting challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back, honey...   I'll be right back, honey... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be right back, honey...
Page 1 of 1