Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Best Magazine for WRR riders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SS1985

Best Magazine for WRR riders Empty
PostSubject: Best Magazine for WRR riders   Best Magazine for WRR riders EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:14 am

Hey all,

I just purchased a WRR a few months ago and have been absolutely loving it. It is my first "real" motorcycle so I am still learning a lot about everything. I have a safari tank and wolfman bags and love taking the bike on extended camping trips that include everything from highway riding to singletrack trails. I am also pretty into just getting out and exploring the gnarliest backroads, atv trails, and moto trails I can find. Basically, I would say that I am a pretty standard WRR rider.

That all being said, I was wondering if there are any good magazines out there that cover the above type of use that anyone would recommend. I'm just looking for some inspiration, motivation, knowledge, and entertainment for once the snow starts to fly.

Thanks for any info!
Back to top Go down
sophijo

PostSubject: Re: Best Magazine for WRR riders   Best Magazine for WRR riders EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:37 am

IMO....you're looking at it!
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Best Magazine for WRR riders   Best Magazine for WRR riders EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:00 pm

I read dirt bike magazine every month.

They have a small amount of adventure riding stuff but never any WRRs, its mostly new offroad only bike stuff, dual sports are plated race bikes to them.

You wont find a wrr in any mags untill yamaha updates it... its not new and advertised in the mags at all. There were a few write ups on it back in 09 or so when it was new thats it.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Best Magazine for WRR riders   Best Magazine for WRR riders EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:58 pm

I like Adventure Motorcycle (formerly DualSport News).
Used to read Adventure Rider magazine, but it was kind of intermittent, so I stopped.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Best Magazine for WRR riders   Best Magazine for WRR riders EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 am

http://www.advrider.com/

It's not a magazine, but I could spend days or years reading through the trip reports on that site. I am not even a member, but every time I go there I am inspired to take my bike somewhere cool. I think that site would easily get you through the winter and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Magazine for WRR riders   Best Magazine for WRR riders Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Magazine for WRR riders
Page 1 of 1