Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from NorCal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripper

Greetings from NorCal Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from NorCal   Greetings from NorCal EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi Guys,

Picked up a 2008 R last week. Having a blast getting familiar with this great bike. Hoping to turn it into a solid little ds/adv bike.

Brian
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NorCal   Greetings from NorCal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:11 am

Hello Brian,

Congrats on the 2008 R! I use my X for more ADV then DS but still try and keep it in the dirt as much as I can.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Little Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NorCal   Greetings from NorCal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks Jon,

Saw some of your pics and earlier posts. You have your X set up nicely for adv. I was looking for a DR650 and couldn't find the right deal and this WR came along. So far I'm pleased. I have some Wolfman racks arriving any minute now. Mirrors, replacement tail section, blinkers, grips, handguards, heated grips all enroute or ready to install. Thinking of the Seat Concepts seat and maybe the lowering link next. Gotta get a bigger tank. I'm looking forward to making this into a smaller adv bike than my Triumph Tiger. We usually go down to the CC in the Spring. You ahve some great looking fire raods that I'd like to explore in the Los Padres NF.

Brian
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NorCal   Greetings from NorCal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:34 am

I came off a 12 DR650 before my WR this past summer. While the DR had its good points, I am enjoying the WR and glad I made the switch. In the past three years, I started with a KLR, WR250X, DRZ400S, V-Strom, DR650 and back to the WR. I guess I needed to try them all. Rode them all about 70/30 except maybe the Strom which saw mostly pavement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NorCal   Greetings from NorCal Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from NorCal
Page 1 of 1