Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hey yall!

Go down 
+3
wildmotha
inspector
ROCK CITY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCK CITY

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Very happy Hey Yall, been off bikes for 11 yrs. Bought a new wr250r last march. Very happy with all the things this little yammy will do. 2 kids that both ride/race dirt. Asheville NC is a great place to dual sport. Enjoy everyones photos,though Im not to good at posting them yet! Anyway,hello to all from an old school newbie. Tommy
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome, HI!

*too cool
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Hello, welcome! I've been very pleased with my bike aswell...in fact, I don't think I've heard of anyone who isn't cheers

We got a couple of boys from out your way. I'm heading back south on monday, I'm on the opposite side of the state though.... cry

I put 700 miles on her last weekend, maybe i'll head out that way into "watson country" to see what I'm missing!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 am

Hey Tommy, welcome to the forum. I'm also in Asheville. If you ever want to get out and ride let me know. Planning on going out to Hurricane Creek and the Harmon Den area this weekend with some people from the KLRworld forum if you want to join us.
Back to top Go down

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 am

Welcome....BACK! wings
Back to top Go down
bhmax

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:38 am

Hello! Hope you're enjoying the R! Was on the Blue Ridge a couple of months ago and took the road off it at Little Switzerland. Amazing road! I'm sure there's plenty of other roads and trails around you that are a blast!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am

Welcome Tommy,
You're back on a good bike to return to riding.
& in a good forum for helpful info.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 pm

ROCK CITY wrote:
Very happy Hey Yall, been off bikes for 11 yrs. Bought a new wr250r last march. Very happy with all the things this little yammy will do. 2 kids that both ride/race dirt. Asheville NC is a great place to dual sport. Enjoy everyones photos,though Im not to good at posting them yet! Anyway,hello to all from an old school newbie. Tommy

Welcome to the forum! I just joined about a week ago myself. It's good to see that there is such a following starting to grow for this bike!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey yall! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall!   Hey yall! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey yall!
Page 1 of 1