Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New and looking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tmate

New and looking Empty
PostSubject: New and looking   New and looking EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:55 am

Just sold my tw200 and looking for a used WRR. Got back into it after a 20 yr absence. The wife and kids all have their own (2 ttr125's and 2 ttr90's). I thought the TW would be okay as they are all just beginning but it didn't cut it in elevation or with other friends on their bigger bikes. What is a reasonable price for a WRR with about 10k on it? Pickens are slim out here for used?
Back to top Go down
Joesfiddy

New and looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking   New and looking EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
JS5Owner

New and looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking   New and looking EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:40 pm

tmate wrote:
Just sold my tw200...

Should have kept your Tdub!  I kept mine AND just picked up a 2009 WR250R.  I gave $3600 and it only had 300 miles.  I did look, look and look for about 4 months and had to drive 100 miles to get it.  The Tdub is such a different ride and for different purposes.  I kept mine for friends to ride along with me on my WR AND to go in deep sandy washes that are found here in my So. Cal desert.  Ya can't have too many bikes.
Back to top Go down
tmate

New and looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking   New and looking EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 pm

New and looking Photo3_zps29820f3d
Picked it up this week. 400 miles on it.  wings 
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

New and looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking   New and looking EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Congrats Tmate ... looks nice.

I went from the tdub to the R2 as well. Completely different machine. The tdub has the R2 in deep sugar sand (the tdub has a leg up on everything in deep sand) but after that the R2 demolishes the Tdub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New and looking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking   New and looking Empty

Back to top Go down

New and looking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: