Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from Alabama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manymotos

Greetings from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Alabama   Greetings from Alabama EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello from Alabama,

I look forward to participating in your forum. I have had my eye on the WR250 for years but am still struggling with an old Suzuki DR350. I have ridden a third of the TAT from the east and plan to do the mid section this July. I thought this forum might convince me to move on to the WR assuming it's the best option for me. Considering the fuel injection, tank capacity as well as some of the other advanced electronics, I'm still not 100% sold. The DR is seems almost stone age compared to the WR but there can be advantages  to that kind of simplicity too. Hopefully I'll find that there really are not any serious issues with the WR and then I'll get serious about finding one. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Alabama   Greetings from Alabama EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Manymoto, welcome.

Hey, do you have any scoop on "The Ridge" off-road park in AL?
Back to top Go down
Manymotos

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Alabama   Greetings from Alabama EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 pm

I have ridden at The Ridge years ago. Once at a trials event and once to put some mileage on my DR 350 to prep it for the TAT. Nice place to ride. Seems that they have a fee to ride the whole day, don't remember how much it was. I recall they had an MX course and other trails but like I said, it's been a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Alabama   Greetings from Alabama Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Alabama
Page 1 of 1