Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicoWRR

nicoWRR

Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)   Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:54 am

hi, my name is nicola and I live in Teolo within the Regional Park of the Euganean Hills, about 25 miles west of Venice, I have a Yamaha WR250R taken again in 2008 and I think it's a great bike, I own a Suzuki SV650S K9, a good bike, great for long rides in the nearby Alps
Here are the pictures of my bikes
Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) 70_061

Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) 70_010

....I hope you understand my bad english
Back to top Go down
TB14

TB14

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)   Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Great pictures! Got mine yesterday but working until Sunday so hopefully will post a picture of mine then when I finally get out on it - my picture won't be quite so beautiful though!

TB14 (from a very wet and soggy England)
Back to top Go down
nicoWRR

nicoWRR

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)   Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:44 pm

thanks TB14, I await photos from UK cheers 
Back to top Go down
TB14

TB14

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)   Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:18 am

Hi NicoWRR

Have done the ride - all went really well - bike was great. Got some pictures but no idea how to post them on here - any advice much appreciated.

Thank you,
TB14
Back to top Go down
nicoWRR

nicoWRR

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)   Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:32 pm

TB14 wrote:
- any advice much appreciated.

Thank you,
TB14
you have a MP,ciao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)   Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Euganean Hills (Italy)
Page 1 of 1