Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
250riders

250riders

Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders Empty
PostSubject: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:34 pm

We have been selling these ice coolers at local motorcycle shows and on our website.  ( www.foxentec.com )

Description:
This may be the best Cooler you have ever owned. Super thick insulation with 1000 Denier exterior. This is the 12 pack version. Easily straps on your ADV motorcycle when full but can collapse easily for the trip home or to save space.
Built for the outdoor enthusiast, our quality product will be there for you when you need it. Nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear! The Polar Bear will keep ice for 24 hours in 100 degree heat and will keep hot up to 200 degrees for many hours.  (disclaimer...I have yet to verify this but the manufacturer does make this claim.  This is the best soft sided cooler I have ever used though!)
Dimensions: 7" W x 14" L x 12 H"   (width meaning front to back)
Heavy duty luggage grade 1000 denier nylon outer shell.
Specialized open cell foam air trap design.
Leak proof / Sweat proof Dura-Temp liner.
Heavy duty #8 weatherized rubber-coated zipper.
Padded shoulder strap.
Side release buckles, heavy duty built to last.
Side pocket with rubber coated zipper.
Velcro wrap around handle.
Zipper pull-tab / bottle opener.
Will keep ice for at least 24 hours in 100-degree heat.

We currently have a large stock of the Silver 12 Pak units available.  We normally sell for 44.00 each with 11.85 shipping but I will sell these to WR250R/X inmates for 42.00 shipped.   ( 13.85 Savings! ) Lower 48 States only.  We only ship within the U.S.A.   Shipping will be either UPS Ground or USPS Flat Rate Priority.

Available with or without the Foxentec logo on the cooler.  If interested, PM me or paypal to jon@foxentec.com and use code WR250 in the comments.  Specify by PM or in Paypal comments if you prefer with or without the logo.

Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders DSCN0758_zps13f90f74

Last edited by 250riders on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JS5Owner

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Just a humble suggestion... you give the dimensions but I'm having to guess w / l / h.  Ya might consider sharing that as well both here and on your website.  Thanks! Also, how many strapdown points are there?
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks, appreciate it. I have updated the original post. I should know better as it drives me crazy when others don't include in the dimensions.  thumb 

I will measure and also update with the fully packed dimensions vs. the collapsed dimensions.
Back to top Go down
hyperboarder

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Bump for a great product, I've got a 12 pack polar bear that I use for hauling beer on the back of the bike. I've never tried to fit 12 in, but it'll do 8 and ice easily.
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 am

It is funny that at the shows we have sold these at, riders only want them for beer! I figured it would make a great campsite cooler for the steaks, cold drinks...etc Guess Beer rules. I agree, getting a 12 pak in looks tough, 8 sounds like a better fit. I have only used mine for short lunch commutes and a couple short camping trips, so I have never really loaded it up. Planning on seeing how it will do out at Death Valley event this year.
Back to top Go down
hyperboarder

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:51 am

250riders wrote:
It is funny that at the shows we have sold these at, riders only want them for beer!  I figured it would make a great campsite cooler for the steaks, cold drinks...etc  Guess Beer rules.  I agree, getting a 12 pak in looks tough, 8 sounds like a better fit.  I have only used mine for short lunch commutes and a couple short camping trips, so I have never really loaded it up.  Planning on seeing how it will do out at Death Valley event this year.  

I typically do freeze dried stuff on trips so I don't need the cooler. However I use this for afternoon trips up to the ski hill too and I'll typically throw in a couple beers, a soda, water, a sandwich, some chips, and a big ice pack. Perfectly sized for that application. If this one ever wears out I'll buy another.
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm

JS5Owner wrote:
Just a humble suggestion... you give the dimensions but I'm having to guess w / l / h.  Ya might consider sharing that as well both here and on your website.  Thanks!  Also, how many strapdown points are there?  

Some more info on the cooler. The cooler when setup is 14" L and 7" W (as in front to back) and 12" high. When it is collapsed, it is about 17" L x 4.5" W and 14" H.

As far as tie-down points for Rox Straps or bungee's, there are two points on the front and two on the back. In addition, attached to the top carrying handle are one tie down point on each side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders   Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders Empty

Back to top Go down

Polar Bear Xtreme Ice Coolers for Adventure Riders
Page 1 of 1