Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

NJBIKELIFE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DorianHellas

DorianHellas

NJBIKELIFE Empty
PostSubject: NJBIKELIFE   NJBIKELIFE EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am new to these boards, just made the account today, and I am also somewhat new to motorcycles in general. Got my first bike in October, was a 2007 Suzuki DR200SE, used that bike to learn on till I got my license before November. When I got my license I knew I wanted something bigger, so I picked up a 2010 Yamaha WR250R from a friend of mine, and let's just say I love the bike!

Now that I have been riding for a few months, I am always looking for new ways to either help people or learn more about my bike from others. I run a youtube channel called NJBIKELIFE at youtube.com/NJBIKELIFE and I am just looking to promote the motorcycle scene as best as I can because I really enjoy and I know others may be intimidated to ride but I am here to show potential riders that there is nothing to be worried about.

Anytime I have any question about my bike or mods or anything, I google it(like everyone else), and a lot of the times it brings me to this forum, so that is why I decided today to register an account and begin contributing and learning more from these boards. Look forward to meeting new faces and helping/learning where I may!  wings
Back to top Go down

NJBIKELIFE
Page 1 of 1