Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bought a 2013 Yamaha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwise

Bought a 2013 Yamaha  Empty
PostSubject: Bought a 2013 Yamaha    Bought a 2013 Yamaha  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello all,

I recently bought a "used" 2013 WR250R with 30 Miles on it from a dealership in Houston, TX for $5,550 which I thought was a great deal.

I took the Bike over my spring break to Big Bend National Park with my Dad for an advanced break in period for the bike. I had a GoPro with me and decided to put together this little video as a souvenir of the trip. We rode a lot of dirt roads and a few more technical spots but mostly it was just an enjoyable riding experience.

I have loved it so far and have already put just over 600 miles on it. This bike kicks the butt of the old Honda XR that I was riding before this.
Back to top Go down
rvsixer

rvsixer

Bought a 2013 Yamaha  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a 2013 Yamaha    Bought a 2013 Yamaha  EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 am

Great vid, thanks for taking the time to chronicle your Big Bend ride.  I should have visited the park while I lived in Texas, wife is wanting to move back so it may just happen.

My first dirt riding was also on older XR, followed by the WR, and I also noted how much better the WR was.  Then after revalving the not-so-great OEM WR shock, the WR handling is now leaps ahead of where it was beforehand (got rid of all wallowing, and finally enough rebound available).  Best $200 spent so far hint hint thumb  .
Back to top Go down

Bought a 2013 Yamaha
Page 1 of 1