Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Active Thread Easy Access

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WR450X250X

WR450X250X

Active Thread Easy Access Empty
PostSubject: Active Thread Easy Access   Active Thread Easy Access EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

I have been apart of forums in the past for cars or bikes I have owned and a lot of them had a section of the front page dedicated to showing any thread that was recently posted in. I think this would help the forum get a little more activity from its users. It would be a lot easier for the members that are trying to stay active see new posts from all sections. Other than that I think the forum is great and looking forward to reading/posting or getting more involved all together. For all i know this could take hours and hours to accomplish but I think it would be a nice addition.  wink 
Back to top Go down
Torontorocko

Torontorocko

PostSubject: Re: Active Thread Easy Access   Active Thread Easy Access EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:41 am

If you look down in the botton right, you see "today's active topics"
That works for me most times.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Active Thread Easy Access   Active Thread Easy Access EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:55 am

I use the "view posts since last visit" link on the top right of the homepage, and it shows all new posts since I last visited. Since the forum is not too active, I can check it once a day or so with less than 1 page of updates.
Back to top Go down
WR450X250X

WR450X250X

PostSubject: Re: Active Thread Easy Access   Active Thread Easy Access EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:11 am

Both of those options should satisfy my need to view new posts! Thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active Thread Easy Access   Active Thread Easy Access Empty

Back to top Go down

Active Thread Easy Access
Page 1 of 1